So what do you think? Is this a combover or a really expensive hat?
I have not been feeling well today. But I learned something about diarrhea: It’s dangerous to just fart as usual. You know what I mean.
Here is an actual sign posted at a golf club in Scottsdale:
- BACK STRAIGHT, KNEES BENT, FEET SHOULDER WIDTH APART.
- FORM A LOOSE GRIP.
- KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!
- AVOID A QUICK BACK SWING.
- STAY OUT OF THE WATER.
- TRY NOT TO HIT ANYONE.
- IF YOU ARE TAKING TOO LONG, LET OTHERS GO AHEAD OF YOU.
- DON’T STAND DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF OTHERS.
- QUIET PLEASE…WHILE OTHERS ARE PREPARING.
- DON’T TAKE EXTRA STROKES.
WELL DONE. NOW, FLUSH THE URINAL, GO OUTSIDE, & TEE OFF.
“Every man serves a useful purpose: A miser, for example, makes a wonderful ancestor.” — Laurence J. Peter
“Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles.” —Ambrose Bierce
“Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book.” —Ronald Reagan
“Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects.” —Lester B. Pearson
“In politics, absurdity is not a handicap.” —Napoleon Bonaparte
“Crime does not pay … as well as politics.” -Alfred E. Newman