I’m watching The Masters tournament interview with Zach Johnson this year’s winner. It’s his first major tournament win and 2nd on the tour. He’s giving first credit to his Lord, Jesus Christ. Atta boy!
18. You don’t have to sneak your golf magazines into the house.
17. If you are having trouble with golf, it’s perfectly acceptable to pay a professional golfer to show you how to improve your technique.
16. The Ten Commandments don’t say anything about golf.
15. If your partner takes any pictures or videotapes of you golfing, you don’t have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you later become famous.
14. Your golf partner won’t keep asking questions about other partners you’ve golfed with.
13. It’s perfectly respectable to golf with a total stranger you happen to meet at the golf course.
12. You can put yourself through college on a golf scholarship and earn a varsity letter in golf.
11. When you see a really good golfer, you don’t have to feel guilty about imagining the two of you golfing together.
10. If your regular golf partner isn’t available, he/she won’t object if you golf with someone else.
9. Nobody will ever tell you that you can go blind if you golf by yourself.
8. When dealing with a golf pro, you never have to worry if it’s really an undercover cop.
7. You don’t have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighborhood to buy golf equipment.
6. You can have a golf calendar on your wall at the office, tell golf jokes and invite coworkers to golf with you without getting sued for harassment.
5. There’s no such thing as a GTD (golf transmitted disease).
4. If you want to watch golf on television, you don’t have to subscribe to a premium cable channel.
3. Nobody expects you to promise to golf with just one partner for the rest of your life, then give up the game if your partner loses interest in golfing.
2. You don’t have to be a newlywed to plan a vacation primarily for the purpose of golfing.
1. Your golf partner will never say, “What? We just golfed last week! Is it all you ever think about?”
Just got off the phone with Ashley at Warrior Custom Golf. She said they received the driver on March 5th so I’ll get my refund as a credit to my credit card. She said it takes 5 to 10 days for that to occur (I reminded her that 6 days have already passed).
So we’ll see. If I don’t get it within 10 days, I’m contacting my credit card company and the BBB of Southland.
This is a follow up on this article.
After the saga of my previous post, I received the above card in the mail yesterday. Apparently, in spite of all the acrimony, I’m a good enough customer to “share in the financial rewards and other benefits” their new program.
Just thinking… I wonder if I should be posting this stuff before I get my money back. Hmm